The Oracle has taken pity on the younger Seekers and has expandsed a few answers.
1. Those who wait long to tell important news often have other news waiting to be told.
2. There may be more than one way to recover what one has lost. (Make a claim against the auto insurance, and double check with the travel agent about medical emergencies.)
3. Those who feel the world is their oyster often go hungry.
4. Those who risk the lives of others sometimes find their own lives forfeit.
5. Those who hide from the world sometimes are hiding from someone in particular. (Maybe he's married.)
6. Good fortune may be around the corner, provided attractions are mutual.
7. Instability is never a good example for a young child.
8. So it has been said.
9. So it has been said.
10. Far easier it is to blame bad decisions on the innocent than on oneself.
11. Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion. (Proverbs)
12. It is far better to keep silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. (Popular wisdom)
13. So it has been said.
14. Not all cries in the darkness need to be answered.
15. Better late than never. (Chaucer)